HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Lighthouse Optometric Vision Performance Center
Bradford G. Murray, O.D., Director
1556 1/2 Meridian Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
G. Murray, O.D. has a unique specialty practice that provides the following vision care services:
- Specialty Vision Examinations, including Assessment of Visual Skills for Academic and School Performance, ADHD, Reading, Sports Achievement, Autism, Lazy Eye, and many other Functional Vision Related Conditions
- Vision Therapy and Sports Vision Training for Children and Adults - All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related
Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD,
and Eye Tracking and Teaming Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Developmental Delays, including Autism and Other Spectrum Related Issues
- Treatment for Strabismus (eye
turns) and Amblyopia or Lazy Eye
- Visual Rehabilitation for Special
Populations, including Patients with Traumatic Brain Injuries,
Stroke, Whiplash, Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple
- Learn more about Sensory Processing Disorder
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual
Problems, including Nearsightedness, Headaches or Computer
- Treatment for Motion Sickness, Vertigo, and/or Dizziness Due to Vision Problems (Previously Undetected or Otherwise)
- Sports Coordination Eye Exercises, Vision Training and Visual Therapy - Improving Athletics and Academics Simultaneously
Learn more at Sensory Speed
- Syntonics (Light Therapy or Phototherapy) - an Optometric Specialty
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesVision LinksDirectory
neurodevelopmental optometrists, neurological visual rehabilitation, non-verbal learning disorder, aging, aged, vision training, eye exercises, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, San Jose, Saratoga, Campbell, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Los Gatos, CA, California
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use